Customizing toolbar: Audacity is one of the most used and well-known softwares for creating audio files. It is friendly, convenient and effective. Audacity has many features which aid in the creation of good audio files. You can easily use import, export, or digital sampling to create audio. There are various ways through which you can create audio.
You may use repositioning and resizing to give a final touch to the entire process. As, it is a very convenient way of handling the audio files. With such adjustments, you can create files that are amazing.
Have a look as to how can you can work with these.
Reposition and readjust the toolbars
If you want to reposition the toolbar, you will have to use the Grabber. If you want to resize the toolbar, you must use the resizer.
You will find the grabber on the left edge of a toolbar. It helps in the repositioning of the toolbar. If you want to reposition the toolbar, you simply have to click and drag on to the toolbar to move the toolbars. This is an easy way of repositioning a toolbar.
Resizers are two vertical lines at the right edge of the toolbars. This helps in the resizing of the toolbar. If you want to find toolbars such as Metres, Mixer, Device, and Play-at–speed toolbars, they are on the right edge. You simply need to click and drag on the resize to do the resizing.
When you undock the toolbar, the meter toolbars shall be resized vertically and horizontally. You can also make a double-height meter by undocking, resizing, and docking.
Use Docking in the Docks
You can use docking in the docks as an option to create an audio file. It is going to help to retain the quality of audio. And, it gives rise to great audio files.
- You can dock the toolbars in either of the two tool dock areas of the Audacity Project window.
- In addition, you can only perform this function if there is enough space available. This space must be on either above the Timeline or Status Bar.
- Both of them are located at the bottom of the window. If you want to reposition the toolbar, you can drag them to position them on the tool dock.
- You can also make use of the Mixer toolbar, Play-at-speed toolbar, Device toolbar, or Meter toolbars. These shall facilitate in creating audio files with greater quality.
- If you wish to create audios, you will have to undergo some major steps and procedures on software. It requires lots of effort to create good audio.
- When you wish to create successful audio, editing forms an inevitable part of the process. You can use resizing and repositioning to ensure the creation of good audio. You can also make use of other toolbars to create audio. Click here to learn more.
So, come, start working with Audacity, and have a completely new experience!
Read more articles
- Effect Menu: Nyquist and its sub-menu
- Know about the DTMF Tones in Audacity
- Select and Edit Audios-Audacity