If you are thinking about exploring other options of importing audio from Audacity, there may be more than meets the eye. If you have developed the basic idea of importing audio, you have a lot more to discover. There are various other ways to perform an import. These options will help to perform the task of importing audio in a more efficient manner. So, it is time you explore a bit more about imports, to have a fabulous experience on Audacity.
Learn about the audio formats supported by Audacity
- If you are looking for audio formats you can work with, have a look!
- You can use the compressed and uncompressed audio formats to import the audio files. You can import the uncompressed WAF and AIFF files into Audacity.
- If you are interested in working with compressed audio formats use OggVorbis, FLAC, MP2 and MP3 to import into Audacity. You can make a choice amongst these to ensure a proper and successful import.
However, you cannot use Audacity Projects for import purposes. If you are thinking of using Audacity for the import purposes, you won’t be able to that. This is because Audacity does not allow any form of import activity within itself.
If you are willing to work with the uncompressed audio formats, you can simply put WAF and AIFF files into Audacity. These files shall serve as the basis for uncompressed files. Click here to learn more.
Just drag, drop and import!
If you are in search of an easy way to import an audio file, do not worry! You must use the drag and drop option to work in a more efficient and easy manner.
- If you want to import an audio file, simply use Windows or Linux.
- All you have to do is drag and drop the files into an Audacity window or icon.
- If you wish to work on Linux, simply drag and drop one or more files into an open project window.
- It is an easy and convenient way of importing an audio file into Audacity. You can use it on any of the three and explore the options to ensure an uninterrupted and successful audit.
So, start dragging and dropping to import!
Know what metadata is
Audacity also allows music enthusiasts to work with Metadata. You will find some descriptive content as you start working on Audacity. Metadata is where you will find the descriptive information. It is the container of information. This is going to allow the information such as title, album, track number and other information to store in the audio file.
If you import the same audio file into the same project window, you will find the replaced metadata for previously imported files.
Creating good audio is a cumbersome task: it requires lots of effort to create. When you wish to create successful audio, editing forms an inevitable part of the process. And, there are many aspects of editing audio. Audacity shall provide the perfect assistance in creating audio. You will get all the necessary help in creating good audio.
So, come and start creating audio with Audacity!
Read more articles.